Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Tuesday’s show featured Dan Butcher of High Plains Pundit fame and media magnate extraordinaire, who weighed in on — well, perhaps something having a teensy-weensy bit to do with the National Football League? If you said “yes,” you’d be absolutely correct. He also spoke about a subject near and dear to his heart: the Dallas Cowboys.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- This is my first official interface with our new Arrakis ARC Talk Blu board; who will win, me or the board?
- Fabulous, the phone lines work through the new board!
- Fabulous, the audio cuts work through the new board!
- Dan informs us about the Sunday story that few covered: the mass shooting at a Tennessee church by a Sudanese immigrant who murdered a person in the parking lot and then shot inside the church;
- One woman was killed and six others shot inside the church; this was black-on-white crime that was buried by the New York Times on page 14;
- Dylann Roof targeted blacks and was covered by the American Media Maggots; the Sudanese immigrant targeted churchgoing Caucasoids and was ignored;
- This story didn’t fit the Leftist Narrative and was subsequently buried deep;
- Dan is the New Journalism, as am I and others like us;
- Dan gets about 16 million page views per month; he’s NOT fake news;
- People are hungry for news and the actual truth, unbiased and unvarnished;
- The NFL is discovering that the stance of itself and the players is backfiring;
- Alejandro Villanueva changed his tune; was he pressured by his teammates?
- Monday Night Football ratings spiked because people tuned in to see if the Dallas Cowboys created a stir; they, in fact, did;
- BZ goes into radio show overtime behind “It’s official: fuck the NFL.”
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start.
This Thursday we’ll be speaking to The Underground Professor, Dr Michael Jones, about Constitutional issues such as positive vs negative rights.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.