Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Yes, I previewed a NEW intro for the BZ show tonight. Is it a keeper or not?
- What are the historical origins of the “black jockey” statue? NOT what you think;
- We talk about alternate historical fiction with Harry Turtledove and Robert Conroy;
- That reminds me: maybe it’s time to interview Robert Conroy?
- The Demorat party is that of slavery and the only one to have utilized nuclear weapons in a war;
- Dr Jones responds to: are the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights in jeopardy?
- Short answer: yes. We are in big trouble with the growing psychotic mania;
- Because of the colossal ignorance in concert with the media and Leftists/Demorats;
- Both sides in Charlottesville were violent; Mankind is inherently violent;
- We have a social construct that we agree to abide by, and that is the Rule of Law;
- One side has determined to be above it and is wrongly protected by the media;
- Communists in the guise of Antifa colluding with muscle-men via Islam;
- Communists and Islam both have the same goals: destroy law and religion;
- FDR abrogated the US Constitution; Teddy made a massive land grab of the US;
- King George forbade Washington from freeing slaves, afraid of economic turmoil;
- The Congressional Library was started by purchasing Thomas Jefferson’s books;
- Melanie Collette weighs in on Charlottesville;
- The statues aren’t the issue; Melanie keeps pushing; bigger fish to fry;
- Regarding Trump, it’s a matter of perception and the issue is cumulative;
- Trump needs to speak to the audience that he has, making no assumptions;
- Messaging is the issue and the problem with Donald Trump;
- Marshall MacLuhan: The Medium is the Message;
- Alvin Toffler: Future Shock;
- What of Jared Kushner and Ivanka? What of their influence?
- What of the political optics of those two persons? Tone deaf?
- Melanie: if the statue is bothering you, it’s a bother that you are creating;
- One group had a permit to be there; another group did not; laws and stuff?
- Moral rightness has nothing to do with legal rightness;
- UTR had every right to be there;
- “No one is equal until everyone is equal;”
- “Some people exist on this planet only to be examples of what not to do;”
- The cowardly political response of law enforcement;
- Donald Trump needs to stay on message;
- Melanie Collette to appear on SiriusXM, hosting PATRIOTS TONIGHT Friday;
- Leftists want to turn this nation upside down, “fundamentally changing America;”
- Silicon Valley vs free speech; who wins?
- Alternatives to the Left? How about Gab.ai? How about InfoGalactic?
- How about the Google engineer fired because of questions about diversity?
- Leftists are ALL about POWER and CONTROL;
- Who truly has the most power: the US govt or Google or GoDaddy or Twitter, etc?
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.