Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Thursday’s show featured the Underground Professor, Dr Michael Jones, and also a few stories which led up to one massive revelation — finally given verbalization by an individual I highly respect — that I term the DC Axiom, which answers most questions about the swamp. And why little gets done in Washington.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Jersey Joe wasn’t on tonight so YouTube decided not to hose me;
- UK teachers scared to teach about 9/11, fearing Muslims will complain;
- Dr Jones talks first about how Houston and Florida are no longer on the radar scopes of the American Media Maggots because Trump isn’t booting the issue;
- Give Trump a break; keep cool and carry on regarding Trump, Schumer, Pelosi;
- Schumer and Pelosi jumped first to create the narrative that Trump deflated;
- Only a completely secular person can now hold a position in the federal gov’t?
- Feinstein & Demorats grill a Catholic professor nominated for the 7th DCA;
- California wants to secede? Straight ahead; you’ll all fail abjectly;
- Can a state secede? Dr Jones thinks, after everything, yes, a state could;
- We compare and contrast California vs Texas and their infrastructure;
- Dr Jones differentiates the central government vs the federal government;
- Texas has energy independence absolutely nailed;
- Dr Jones: sanctuary cities are entirely unconstitutional;
- What authority does a government have to not follow laws?
- Picking and choosing what laws will be obeyed and disobeyed;
- Is the FBI Constitutional? Dr Jones thinks, bottom line, it isn’t;
- Happy Stories: “that sucker’s coming down!”
- North Korea launches another missile over Japan;
- Are we looking directly into the eyes of WW III?
- We know: WW IV will be fought with rocks and sticks;
- Susan Rice admits unmasking Trump team after strident denial; SHE LIED;
- Diane Feinstein grills Professor Barrett because she isn’t a complete secularist;
- Those grillings have a slight bit of consequence; it’s all about Trump, not her;
- Nancy Pelosi is losing whatever marbles she once possessed;
- Sessions’s DOJ will not investigate the IRS and Lois Lerner;
- Three branches of government? No, there are 4, to include the Bureaucratic;
- GOP senators say: Comey cleared Hillary Clinton before her interview;
- Shame on the FBI for dropping Hillary’s email scandal;
- James Comey has managed to drag the FBI into every terrible cesspool;
- Comey conducted a FAKE investigation into Hillary Rodham Clinton;
- The ultimate DC Axiom finally revealed.
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start.
Next Tuesday’s show on September 19th will feature Dan Butcher of the High Plains Pundit media empire as he and I chat about time political and social events. Miss it at your own peril.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.