Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Tuesday night we had the special pleasure of having Dan Butcher of High Plains Pundit Media on the show, jam ge-packed with an arseload of buttery hurricane and political goodness. (By the way Dan, I very much like the new website formatting.)
My thanks to Dan for devoting a full two hours of his time to the Saloon — and every minutes was remarkably enjoyable.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Dan Butcher talks about the impact of Hurricane Harvey on the Houston, Texas area and its surroundings;
- Hurricane Irma is coming towards the state of Florida;
- Dan addresses the Houston evacuation issue;
- Harvey vs Katrina: it’s all about pre-planning and mindset;
- Coordination between the city and the state and the federal governments;
- After Hurricane Harvey, Dan Butcher and I speak about North Korea and its terrible implactions; what to do and how to handle?
- Spreaker and Blogtalk Radio and merging; is this a good or bad thing?
- DACA and the hypocrisy of the Demorats and Leftists.
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.