La Raza has total contempt for freedom of speech. Anyone that disagrees is a “racist”. La Raza means “the race” — the Mexican race. In sanctuary county of Los Angeles, Mexican gangs are murdering African-AMERICANS to “cleanse” the communities they are taking over. Google it.
Please read this article, “Funding Hate” by Joseph Fallon; many citations below.
Let’s also examine the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA), whose website reads:
As Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán, we are a nationalist movement of Indigenous Gente that lay claim to the land that is ours by birthright. As a nationalist movement we seek to free our people from the exploitation of an oppressive society that occupies our land. Thus, the principle of nationalism serves to preserve the cultural traditions of La Familia de La Raza and promotes our identity as a Chicana/Chicano Gente.
That’s correct; MEChA’s job is to take back the American Southwest, from its American “occupiers.” Once again, “The Race,” La Raza — which means there is no other race.
Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan
“Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.”
“Everything for the race. Everything outside the race, nothing.”
Continuing from Funding Hate:
English Only is incredibly divisive because it sends the message that the culture of language minorities is inferior and illegal. With a dramatic increase in hate crimes and right wing terrorist attacks in the United States, the last thing we need is a frivolous bill to fuel the fires of racism. …English Only is unnecessary because over 97 percent of Americans already speak English and those who don’t are eagerly trying to learn. English language classes have three year waiting lists in Los Angles and New York and current immigrants are learning English at a faster rate than their predecessors.
LULAC offered no evidence to support any of these claims. If what LULAC claimed was true, however, then why was LULAC – a) opposed to legally recognizing this fact by legally recognizing English as the official language of the United States and b) demanding that the U.S. government provide bilingual voting ballots, bilingual welfare forms, bilingual motor vehicle examinations, bilingual education, bilingual translators, etc.
An excellent point. Why, indeed?
Then there is MALDEF — The Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund.
* MALDEF filed charges alleging textbooks in California were biased against minorities.
* MALDEF litigated for free public education for the children of illegal aliens that successfully culminated in the 1982 U.S. Supreme Court decision in ‘Plyer v. Doe.’
* MALDEF opposed California Proposition 187 that denied illegal aliens free social and welfare services and filed a class action lawsuit ‘challenging its every provision.’
* Some individuals associated with MALDEF have demanded that U.S. citizenship be eliminated as a requirement to vote.
* MALDEF sought and received legal status to naturalize immigrants.
* MALDEF successfully lobbied for passage of the ‘motor-voter’ bill of 1993 that allows voter registration at welfare offices or when applying for a drivers’ license; mandates mail-in voter registration and discourages States from verifying the applicant’s eligibility or citizenship.
* MALDEF opposes immigration reform.
* MALDEF opposes securing the Mexican border even to stop the flow of illegal drugs into the U.S. When the Federal government launched ‘Joint Task Force Six’ to combat drug smuggling along the border, MALDEF filed suit to halt the project arguing in court that ‘it would cause irreparable damage to the human and physical environment in the area.’ What of the irreparable damage being done to the human and environment due to illegal aliens and drug smugglers? On that question, MALDEF is silent.
Here is the most accurate paragraph of all:
What is MALDEF’s goal? According to Mario Obeldo, former head of MALDEF, ‘California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who does not like it should leave.’ In 1998, Obledo was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Clinton.
In a land and a time where “demography is prophecy,” I submit:
In 2012, 28% of Californians were born outside the United States, according to The New York Times. Hispanic voters reportedly “made up 19.2% of California voters” in 2010. And according to Pew Research, Latinos make up nearly 40% of the state’s population and have made California “only the second state, behind New Mexico, where whites are not the majority and Latinos are the plurality.”
Even though the University of California has admitted a record number of Hispanics, the Latino Caucus has vowed to make affirmative action and bilingual education top legislative priorities.
Caucasoids, like myself, are now the statistical minority in Occupied Fornicalia on the Left Coast. “Other than Caucasoids” are the majority.
Demography is, in fact, prophecy.
Get ready, blacks and Asians and others: Mexicans have the numbers and you do not. Plain and simple.
One final question: does anyone ever ask why Mexicans want to be in the US? Answer: because it’s not Mexico and because it’s better than Mexico. So what will happen when the southern US is filled with Mexicans? Answer: it will be Mexico. Then what?
Also read the following article from LiveLeak regarding La Raza, and visit the website of MEChA.