Adviso Number 1:
Get out and VOTE.
Adviso Number 2:
Do NOT LISTEN to ANY of the early returns from the American Media Maggots. Their job is to depress you to the point where you stay home and do not vote for Donald Trump.
Adviso Number 3:
Listen to the SHR Media Network — LIVE — as eight steadfast reporters cover tonight’s election returns from around the nation, coast to coast, and around your block.
With your mind in mind, the SHR Media Network presents, tonight, some of the most stalwart, educated, insightful and experienced reporters and pundits in operation today, to include:
- Sack Heads Shaun, co-owner of SHR Media;
- Sack Heads Clint, co-owner of SHR Media;
- Yours truly, BZ, newest member of SHR Media;
- Dan Butcher, Editor-In-Chief of the High Plains Pundit;
- Jeff Dunetz, Editor of The Lid and host of The Lid Radio Show;
- Ken McClenton, host of The Exceptional Conservative radio show;
- Jersey Joe, host of the Reaver of Common Sense radio show;
- Kari Baxter Donovan, SHR Media Political Analyst
Our LIVE election night coverage begins at 5 PM Pacific — 8 PM Eastern, and will continue until some way, somehow, we have identified a presidential winner of some sort. Bring your Red Bulls, Rock Stars and Monster drinks because we’ll be running on High Octane Politics, Ketel One and pizza whilst we cover every aspect of what will likely be one of the most highly contested presidential races in the past century.
As an aside, I prognosticate this:
- The American Media Maggots will attempt to make as many “early calls” as possible for Hillary Clinton, in order to discourage Trump voters.
- There will be no such thing if Trump is ahead.
- If Trump is winning, the American Media Maggots will hold PA, VA, FL, MI and OH until at least 99% of the precincts are in.
- If the American Media Maggots hesitate to call PA, NY or VA, you will know that Trump is winning.
- If Hillary Rodham Clinton is winning, the American Media Maggots will call it in a microsecond. Not so much for Trump.
Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to participate in a history-making event. We invite and ask you to please join in and share this time with us, at the SHR Media Network.
Go out and vote!