My thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to broadcast in their studio and over their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show™ each Wednesday evening.
Today’s was a conflicted show. On the heels of the terrible Alexandria, VA shooting of Steve Scalise by a Leftist literally out for Republican blood, the mood of America and in the Saloon is somber.
The phone line was also open for one and all; go to SHRMedia.com, get into the chatroom, acquire the phone number and call in live. The line will likely be open on subsequent shows. You see, there are benefits to being in the chatroom plus, of course, there are great people discussing all sorts of topics there; you’re soon to make more friends.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Threat of “dirty bomb” shuts down Port of Charleston involving the Maersk Memphis;
- NYPD to be forced to reveal its terror tactics if NYC Council passes bill;
- Fox News has removed its motto “fair and balanced;” why is that?
- DHS rescinds Obama era policy protecting illegal immigrant parents;
- Russia probe exposes Loretta Lynch; blowback is looming for the Demorats;
- Independent counsel Mueller expands the investigation into “Trump obstruction”;
- We have callers and a discussion ensues;
- The Scalise shooting reveals the pervasive violence endemic to Leftists nationally;
- Kel Fritzi is coming back as special guest next Tuesday, June 20th; be there!
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please likewise click on start.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.
Another very special guest arriving next Thursday in the Saloon! Who could it be?