Soon to placed into the upcoming DSM 6.
The first major issue this past week involving TDS occurred between two male married Leftists on a Jet Blue flight, who decided the interior of a thin aluminum tube was the perfect place to publicly excoriate the daughter of president-elect Donald Trump, Ivanka, in front of her husband and three children. This was not a private flight but a common carrier in coach class.
The American Media Maggots are, therefore, doing their level best to minimize and couch the facts. From the WashingtonExaminer.com:
Newsrooms are sanitizing that Ivanka harassment story
by T. Becket Adams
Two men were ejected from a JetBlue flight Thursday for reportedly harassing Ivanka Trump and her three children.
We know about the alleged incident because one of the men tweeted about it in real-time, and JetBlue confirmed in a statement that there was indeed a “conflict” aboard one of its planes.
But despite the airline’s statement, and the fact that one of the men involved specifically used the word “harass,” some headlines have sanitized the reported incident to the point where it’s basically a story about nothing.
Even before the flight itself, the man who created the incident Tweeted:
Do people not realize that most everything today is immured digitally in some fashion?
Here is what Twitter user and Hunter College professor Matthew Lasner tweeted Thursday morning about his husband: “Ivanka and [her husband Jared Kushner] at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil.”
He then tweeted picture of Trump’s daughter, with the caption, “Ivanka just before [JetBlue] kicked us off our flight when a flt attendant overheard my husband expressing displeasure about flying w/ Trumps.”
The photo and Tweet itself are above.
Lasner later deleted the tweets, and he appears to have suspended his Twitter account altogether following the incident.
Imagine that. Leftists trying to erase evidence of bad or unethical behavior. Perhaps we’ve seen this somewhere before? Recently? Sound familiar?
According to TIME, a male passenger on the flight reportedly began shouting at Trump, saying, “Your father is ruining the country.” The passenger and his husband were removed from the flight shortly after. One of the passengers involved, Matthew Lassner, tweeted about the events, before later deleting the tweets, saying, “Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chased them down to harass them. #banalityofevil” and “Ivanka and Jared on our flight. My husband expressed displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off the plane.” This contradicts that the passenger had been “yelling” at Trump, but ultimately JetBlue did decide to remove them for “causing conflict.”
Let’s read an actual news outlet’s coverage of the incident, from the UKDailyMail.com:
REVEALED: The Brooklyn lawyer who chased down Ivanka on a JetBlue flight and his Hillary supporter husband who BOASTED about the verbal attack before they were thrown off
by Chris Spargo
- A passenger on a JetBlue flight accosted Ivanka Trump on Thursday morning
- ‘Your father is ruining the country,’ said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms
- He then began demanding to know why Ivanka was on the flight and not travelling on a private plane while she sat with her kids
- Ivanka ignored him and tried to preoccupy her children with crayons while the man berated her
- A fellow passenger said later that Ivanka told security and flight staff she did not want to make the incident a thing and have anyone removed from the flight
- The man’s husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: ‘My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off’
- However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: ‘Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them’
- Lasner and Goldstein were accommodated on the next available flight according to JetBlue, and Lasner deleted his Twitter account soon after
- Ivanka and her family are heading away for the holiday, meaning they will be spending 12 straight hours on the plane
A Brooklyn lawyer confronted Ivanka Trump and said her father is ‘ruining this country’ while she was on a plane with her children.
Dan Goldstein and his Hillary supporter husband Matthew Lasner were thrown off of the JetBlue flight from New York to San Francisco on Thursday when they accosted the future first daughter and started shouting at her.
While holding a child in his arms Goldstein, 35, began screaming: ‘Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.’
Then let’s read what a great deal of the American Media Maggots wrote:
- From the Associated Press: “Man says he and husband removed from JetBlue flight after ‘expressing displeasure’ that Ivanka Trump was aboard.”
- From Yahoo News: “Man kicked off JetBlue flight for questioning why Ivanka Trump was on it.”
- From the Atlanta Journal Constitution: “Passengers kicked off flight after run-in with Ivanka Trump.”
- From the Washington Post: “Passenger who confronted Ivanka Trump gets kicked off Jet Blue flight.”
- From CNN: “JetBlue forced a man off a flight after an apparent incident involving Ivanka Trump and her husband.”
“Forced” and “apparent.” You see the word “harassed” in there anywhere?
Leftists then weighed in with their lofty, unbiased and informed opinions.
Most of which are completely intolerant, illiberal, judgmental, profane. Yet many people seem to think that it was a completely appropriate thing to do.
There were other Twitter comments as well, to include in defense:
Then there was this, the veritable crux of the biscuit:
Yes, clearly, the American Media Maggots would have gone insane had this occurred to Chelsea Clinton and her family. But somehow it becomes acceptable if the word Trump is involved.
Ladies and gentlemen, it is early, very early, in the Trump presidency.
We have all just begun to witness the insanity on behalf of Leftists and Demorats.
Regarding TDS, let us not forget the incredibly-informed and classy Keith Olbermann, a wonderful Teutonic name — Sieg Heil, mein Olberfuhrer.