If the feds keep arbitrarily “picking and choosing” which laws they wish to enforce, the electorate is left with no other option but the same thing: picking and choosing which laws THEY wish to obey. Or not.
Putin is weak, and Mr Obama is so incredibly strong.
And Mr Obama is nothing more than a naked, bald liar once again:
(The first full minute on the above video can be ignored and is not on topic. – BZ)
Obama said that he sees Russian President Vladimir Putin acting “out of weakness, not out of strength” in attempting to take control of Crimea. Putin, the president said, is “not comfortable” with former members of the Soviet Union making moves to align themselves with the West.
Right. Because, again, as an example, the Muslims who blew up the Twin Towers on 9/11 did so out of weakness and not out of strength.
Yes. Precisely. That is how terribly ignorant the bulk of America is at this point in our history. As in: America elected Barack Hussein Obama.
Sometimes I lack the words to further quantify brain-glazing stupidity and the stultifying ignorance of many Americans. This is one of those times.
Music, money used to reach young people in final enrollment push
by Jonnelle Marte, Marketwatch
With roughly two weeks left in the open enrollment period for health insurance, some groups are trying to sell Obamacare to young people in terms they might actually understand: music, comedy, and cash.
Ah, nothing like more Free Cheese for the ignorant masses!
Ignorant of the facts that, if ObamaKare were so wonderful, it wouldn’t have required passage in the dead of night, “voting for it to see what’s in it,” or any delay, recreation, recrafting or redrafting or altered implementation whasoever. The lies revolving around ObamaKare are legion in nature. If you care to have half a brain and a modicum of sentient awareness.
Roughly 2.5 million workers will leave the work force, it is estimated, as a direct result of ObamaKare. Over 4 million individuals have already lost their healthcare coverage directly because of ObamaKare. Everyone’s premiums are not going down, they are going up 41$ for individuals and over 50% for families. It is a job killing bill, and it de-motivates persons from actually working for a living. Kathleen Sebelius is outright LYING about the actual outcomes for ObamaKare. Premiums are higher now than the previous eight years combined.
Please allow me to quote Chet Heath, if I might:
They also didn’t tell you that:
1. Regardless of what Obamacare does to you, as a citizen you have no recourse – you cannot make claim against, or sue the government – no matter how badly they hurt you because the Federal Government has “Sovereign Immunity”. Check it out on Wikipedia. By the way – Corporations, such as insurance companies do not have such protection.
2. The Government has a vested interest in your early demise: Dying early reduces your Medicare and Social Security payout and reduces your use of a strained healthcare system. Further, they will tax your estate 100% and get the rest of your wealth for redistribution through inheritance taxes. Quite Simply: You die – they win.
3. There is no oversight – no insurance commission determines that rates are fair or if claims are paid at all. The executive branch sets the rules and decides what it will, or will not enforce.
4. What if Obamacare craters next year and you lose your coverage after paying for it – where do you go? Who pays for the next policy – if you can find one?
5. There is no one to assume responsibility if your financial and health data is compromised, if your identity is stolen, if your personal data is sold to whomever. You screwed up. You trusted them. And if it get’s hacked and your medical history winds up online – oh well, things happen.
6. What will happen if future regimes decide that you can’t get premium healthcare unless you are a member of the “Party” as socialized medicine was implemented under Soviet socialism? Too bad comrade, you are not an elite, only elites have a right to life.
7. If you somehow wind up owing the healthcare system money – who collects – the loving and warm folks down at the IRS who have a comfy cell waiting for you? Bankruptcy won’t protect you from the IRS.
8. They can apparently change the rules at will, bypassing the legislative branch, because they have already set that precedent without challenge from Congress. This year’s rates are nothing compared to what they can charge you next year, or anytime in the future.
Yes, imagine that, Comrade.
From the DailyTimesNews.com:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several million American workers will reduce their hours on the job or leave the workforce entirely because of incentives built into President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul, the Congressional Budget Office said Tuesday.
That would mean losses equal to 2.3 million full-time jobs by 2021, in large part because people would opt to keep their income low to stay eligible for federal health care subsidies or Medicaid, the agency said. It had estimated previously that the law would lead to 800,000 fewer jobs by that year.
Yes. ObamaKare is an abortion.
It’s the latest indication that “the president’s health care law is destroying full-time jobs,” said Republican Rep. John Kline of Minnesota, chairman of the House Education and the Workforce Committee. “This fatally flawed health care scheme is wreaking havoc on working families nationwide,” he said.
The agency sees the deficit sliding to $478 billion next year before beginning a steady rise years through 2024 that would bring the annual imbalance back above $1 trillion. Overall, it forecasts deficits totaling $7.3 trillion over the coming decade, about $1 trillion more than previously estimated.
“CBO expects that economic growth will diminish to a pace that is well below the average seen over the past several decades,” the report said, citing an aging population and a decrease in the rate of growth in the labor force.
The loving and understanding benefit of ObamaKare.
Just as persons pointed out the “doltishness” of George W. Bush, so I get to do the reverse for the foremost Constitutional scholar on the planet, Barack Hussein Obama — and his spelling fecundity.
WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — O-O-P-S. President Barack Obama had a spelling blunder Thursday while praising Aretha Franklin.
Obama misspelled “respect” while lauding the “Queen of Soul” before a White House concert featuring several musical legends.
“When Aretha first told us what R-S-P-E-C-T meant to her,” Obama said, before the audience in the East Room erupted into laughter. He then continued, “”She had no idea it would become a rallying cry for African-Americans, and women, and then everyone who felt marginalized because of what they looked like or who they loved. They wanted some respect. Later, when somebody asked her why it had such an impact, she said, ‘I guess everybody just wants a little respect.’ Today, they still do.”
This is the selfsame zygote who believes there are 58 total states.
Obama Socialist? Spreading the wealth around?
Vote “different” from Hillary. Vote Obama:
“When I meet with world leaders, what’s striking — whether it’s in Europe or here in Asia…” -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
You can’t write this material. Was it a line from Dennis Miller? Uh, no.
“We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad.” —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
(No, you ignoramus; it was a transcontinental railroad. An intercontinental railroad would have the challenge of oceans.)
“We’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.” —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010
After you’ve made enough money, just stop. Say when. But when is “when”? And what is “enough”?
“One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world — Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard.” –mispronouncing “Corpsman” (the “ps” is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman’s name is also Christopher, not Christian)
Indicting Mr Obama’s massive ignorance of the military and his massive dismissiveness of the military. Perhaps the Haitian was cadaverous in nature?
“The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.” –Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010
Or at least since 1948.
“UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It’s the Post Office that’s always having problems.” –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009
No comment required here. Facts in evidence.
“The Cambridge police acted stupidly.” —commenting on a white police officer’s arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009
And there you go; an immediately-ignorant and racist comment against a highly-decorated officer which resulted in a staged “beer summit.” Because America has the memory of a Tsetse fly. And by the way, Gates is an avowed Socialist and Communist advocate, believes in black reparations, is a Reverend Jeremiah Wright lover.
I could go on, but it would be tedious.