My, that’s a long title.
Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
Tonight we featured The Underground Professor, Dr Michael Jones, who spoke about positive vs negative rights in the Constitution at the beginning of the show. We wrapped up with the East Coast Political Goddess (ECPG), Kari Baxter Donovan.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Our new Arrakis ARC Talk Blu board is working wonderfully AND I have the ability to actually make it work appropriately; the sound is great;
- Fabulous, the phone lines work through the new board!
- Fabulous, the audio cuts work through the new board!
- Dr Michael Jones reveals that he is smoking a stogie and sitting in his Tahoe as he calls into the show; it’s raining in Texas;
- Dr Jones reveals that Texas experiences two whole weeks of Fall;
- We talk about negative vs positive rights in the US Constitution;
- Obama was upset that the Constitution contained so many negative rights;
- That pesky US Constitution!
- Dr Jones tells us about the Right Nullification Test; if you can nullify it, it’s probably not a right;
- Positive rights are those that require someone to do something for you.
- Negative rights require nothing; God gave you those rights;
- Warning: do not dance naked on the Eiffel tower dangling snakes under the serious influence of ganja;
- We do not live in a Democracy; it is a Constitutional federated Republic;
- We meet John, who is given cookies to take upstairs from Dr Jones;
- Who are the Fabian Socialists?
- Steve Scalise returns to Congress; Sheila Jackson Lee couldn’t care less;
- Happy Stories & Good Times: a fight in the Berkeley “empathy tent”;
- Caucasoid Antifa Leftist discovers that Antifa puts Caucasoids at the bottom;
- Frank mows the White House lawn;
- Leftists have no damned sense of humor, perspective or proportion;
- Kurt Schlichter’s article about “Conservative Inc.”
- We wrap up the night by speaking to Kari Baxter Donovan, the official East Coast Political Goddess of the Berserk Bobcat Saloon.
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on the yellow start button at the upper left.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on the red start button.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.