Featuring Right thinking from a left brain, doing the job the American Media Maggots won’t, embracing ubiquitous, sagacious perspicacity and broadcasting behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia from the veritable Belly of the Beast, the Bill Mill in Sacramento, Fornicalia, I continue to proffer my thanks to the SHR Media Network for allowing me to utilize their studio and hijack their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, thanks to my shameless contract, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show each Wednesday evening.
I termed Tuesday night’s show the Racist/Leftist Insanity Special for reasons to be patently obvious upon listening and/or watching.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- Jersey Joe is back in studio, having survived Hurricane Irma in Florida; apparently all the blessings sent his way did in fact function appropriately;
- Happy Stories: SCOTUS upholds Trump’s travel stay; more to come;
- I tell the terrible truth about 9/11, as this show occurred one day after; listener discretion is advised. Seriously.
- The FEC wants to remove your freedom of speech once again;
- BLM has 10 demands for Caucasoids;
- Melanie Collette pens a stolid and courageous article about blacks in America;
- It was a racist Tweet which kept Colin Kaepernick from being hired by the Ravens;
- Elbert Guillory on so-called “white privilege;”
- This past Sunday the Cleveland Browns stood arm-in-arm with local law enforcement; this is an act to be emulated throughout the entire NFL;
- ESPN pulls Asian broadcaster off sports venue because he’s named Robert Lee;
- Tucker Carlson says President Trump’s watching the eclipse directly is “the most impressive thing any president has ever done.” Right;
- Greg Gutfeld on the American Media Maggots;
- ESPN throws Sergio Dipp to the wolves because of “diversity”;
- Hillary Clinton announces: no more election campaigns for me. THANK GOD;
- The media finally begins to recognize the Hillary Clinton email scandal;
If you care to listen to the show in Spreaker, please click on start.
If you care to watch the show on YouTube, please click on start. Disregard the labeling; it really is my show.
This Thursday we feature The Underground Professor himself, Dr Michael Jones, as he weighs in on Sanctuary Cities as well as the newest ruling by SCOTUS in re the Trump travel stay. Don’t miss it!
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening later via podcast.
The SHR Media Network Studio 7 from which BZ broadcasts Tuesdays and Thursdays.