My thanks to the SHR Media Network™ for allowing me to broadcast in their studio and over their air twice weekly, Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as appear on the Sack Heads Radio Show™ each Wednesday evening.
As an aside, because the ™ symbol so annoys my Favorite Troll™ I’ve decided to apply it elsewhere as you can see.
JL Curtis was born in Louisiana in 1951 and was raised in the Ark-La-Tex area. He began his education with guns at age eight with a SAA and a Grandfather that had carried one for ‘work’. He began competitive shooting in the 1970s, an interest he still pursues time permitting. He is a retired Naval Flight Officer, having spent 22 years serving his country, an NRA instructor, a retired engineer in the defense industry, and now a starving author. He lives in North Texas, He currently has two series in work. The Grey Man, a Texas based current fiction series revolving around LEOs and Marines. And the Rimworld Series, started with a short story that was an Amazon Best Seller for five days after its release.
I’ve read Jim’s work, I purchased all of his books (as you can see above) and I believe in his writing. For those who enjoy military/law enforcement-oriented books, Jim’s THE GREY MAN series is highly recommended. For those of a sci-fi bent, Jim’s newest book (the beginning of a series) RIMWORLD: Into The Green will please those of a more realistic science fiction nature. Either way you can’t go wrong with a Jim Curtis book. I’m a reprobate bastard so I like the actual printed books that I can hold in my fetid paws.
You can (heavy sigh) acquire his books on Kindle as well. If you must. Harumph.
Tonight in the Saloon:
- We speak to veteran and author Jim Curtis;
- White Mamba dislikes my bartender Flakbait; guess who’s serving tonight?
- Another Bolivian time check;
- Another great chat roll; thanks to Mary Brockman for bringing the horde with her;
- BZ chickens out on activating the live video stream; cowardly indeed;
- Alan Dershowitz writes about terrorism; he’s absolutely correct. Why did it take a Leftist attorney to write a piece that should have been penned by Republicans?
- Euro Leftists snicker at Trump whilst he calls on them to pay their “fair share.” This is a slap in the face to EVERY American Taxpayer; you are EXPECTED to pony your cash up for your Euro betters you dumpy proles, groundlings, commoners, serfs, US trash; I wonder why you’re not speaking GERMAN today, eh wot?
- Only 5 of the 28 NATO countries are contributing their contractual 2% GDP to help out NATO; it’s the US that mostly funds NATO as it does with the United Nations;
- Estonia and Poland are meeting their NATO obligations; France, Germany, Belgium are not even pretending to do so;
- It’s the AMERICAN TAXPAYER who is getting boned by the entitled European Elite cock gobblers who DEMAND that you pony up your cash;
- The EU proves BZ’s Criminal Axiom is now applicable to Europe: “what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine unless you have the strength to keep it”;
- Europe to American Taxpayers: get going. Harder work and more of it;
- BZ wants to set up more author interviews in the future to include CJ Box, Brad Thor and perhaps even Joseph Wambaugh, my personal hero from the 1970s;
- Trey Gowdy: surveillance programs will not be reauthorized until answers are given;
- President Trump: leakers will be prosecuted. The NYT has now decided to jeopardize the security relationships between the US and foreign powers;
- Lou Dobbs: we are at war;
- Too many Republicans are EstabliHacks and kissing the arses of Demorats;
- Virginia Trump travel stay issued from the 4th DCA;
- Muslims are now determining the “fake law” for the United States;
- Minnesota wavers on FGM; “I guess it might not be all that bad”;
Jim Curtis reminds us, by the way:
In honor of Memorial Day, the entire Grey Man series will be on sale starting Friday, the 26th, ending on the 30th. Get them early for the deeper discount.
Go here for the discount.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening via podcast.
Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives in podcast? Go here.